The Michigan Election Reform Alliance (MERA) is a
non-profit, non-partisan, pro-democracy, grassroots organization dedicated to the realization of
election processes that consistently uphold the principles of democracy to ensure
the confidence of voters and maximize representation of all citizens of the
United States of America.
MERA envisions a democracy where:
- Votes are accurately counted and election outcomes are quickly determined because we have voting systems with unquestionable integrity;
- All citizens feel they have a fair and equal opportunity to partake in the election process;
- The vast majority of citizens vote because they have faith in our democratic process and truly believe that their votes count and their voices are heard;
- Voters shape public policy because elected officials represent the desires of their constituents when creating and voting on legislation;
- Public elections are funded in such a way that our elected officials are only indebted to the constituency who elected them and every citizen has an equal financial opportunity to run for office;
- New ideas are encouraged by equal access to the ballot, the media, and political debates.
Please make donations payable to
"Michigan Election Reform Alliance.Org"
and mail to:
P.O. Box 981246
Ypsilanti, MI 48198-1246
Please include membership form
(Print and clip from page 2.)
You may also donate online at Pay Pal
MERA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization; contributions are deductible on federal taxes. All contributions are dedicated to MERA's election reform projects.